We are pleased to be partnering with Kootenay Co-op for one week, starting March 24th, for a fabulous Spring Microgreen Special! Our delicious and nutritious Sunflower, Pea and Daikon shoots will be on special for just $1.99!
The nutritional benefits of fresh microgreens are today commonly known as an unrivaled, nutritious Superfood. Chuckleberry Community Farm believes in knowing where our food comes from! All Chuckleberry products are locally produced, chemical free and non-GMO, gluten-free, peanut-free, nut & seed-free and vegan. Our shoots are live, enzyme and chlorophyll rich, easily digested and enjoyed by young and old alike.
· Chuckleberry Microgreens are enjoyed right out of the bag, in a child’s lunch box, as a tasty and healthy snack.
· Sensational in a sandwich for a sweet, tender and delicious crunch.
· Perfect in salads and any other veggie or savory dish.
· Blend shoots into Smoothies to optimize flavour, colour, texture and nutritional benefits.
♥ How do you enjoy our Microgreens? We would love to hear from you and add your recipes to our page!!
We put a lot of heart into what we grow and nature does an outstanding job with the rest!
Sunflower Sprout Smoothie
1 apple, cored and rough chopped
1 bag sunflower shoots
1 cup baby spinach
1 tablespoon hemp or chia seeds (optional)
1/2 lemon, juiced
1. Combine ingredients in a high-powered blender with cold water and blend until smooth. Can store in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.